TOP NEWS

Silahkan cari apa yang anda perlukan

Kamis, 13 Maret 2014

Conversation




One day  Klitz, Sarah and Adam went to the beach for vacation. They are best friend since childhood. While in the car they talk about themselves.

Klitz    : Adam, bay the way, what are you hobby?
Adam : ohh,, my hobby is skateboarding and I also like playing football
Sarah : What ? your hobby is skateboarding? I also love it, yet  I can’t do it
Adam : Why?
Sarah : Because my parents not approve me to do that, but I don’t care because I like shopping now more than anything.
Adam : how about you Klitz ?
Klitz    : I like fishing and playing chess, hey guys we are running out of fuel. I will going to gas station


Arrived in Gas Station

Klitz    : Hey, I wanna buy water and snacks, do you want something?
Sarah : yeah, I want soft drink and biscuit please
Klitz    : Adam, please refuel our gas
Adam : yaa,, Can you buy beer for me?
Klitz    :  Allright..

After Klitz back to the car, they continued the trip.

Adam : Sarah I wanna ask you, what movie do you like? Romance, sci fi or action ? choose one
Sarah : I like action movies, yet I like romance movie too, how about you Adam?
Adam : I like all of it, so I know all about movies more than all of you,, hahaha (laughing)
Klitz    : for me I like romance movies, so I can have a lot of girlfriend
Sarah : Yeah, you playboy
Klitz    : No, I just want to find my dream girl
Adam : hhaha,, yeah? Really ?
Klitz    : yeahh,, absolutely, hey guys, we almost there
Sarah : Okay, I will prepare all stuff we need for later

After that they arrived at the beach. They spend time together. They have fun. And then they are hungry so they going to the restaurant.

Klitz    : hey guys, did you know that food in this restaurant is very delicious. The soup tastes so good that everyone will ask for more.
Sarah : wow, it’s great, I want it
Adam : Yeah me too
Klitz    : You want drink what ?
Sarah, Adam : Lemon tea
Klitz    : Okay

The waiter came to their

Klitz    : I want three Shark Fin Soup, one Orange Juice, and two Lemon Tea
Waiter : okey sir, anything else ?
Klitz    : no, just it
Waiter : okey, please wait

After they eat, they decided to go home, because is late night. While in the car on the way back to home

Adam : Hi guys, I love You all, You’re my best friend
Sarah : Yaa,, me too. Thank’s for tonight. I hope we can doing this again sometime
Klitz    : yeah sure,.

Finally they arrived in their home safely.

0 komentar: