TOP NEWS

Silahkan cari apa yang anda perlukan

Jumat, 28 April 2017

Camping at Semak Daun Island

Summer vacation has arrived. I am with my friends planning to go on vacation. We chose to camp on the island, Semak Daun Island. Semak Daun Island is a conservation island which contains an aquaculture. This small island (0.75 ha) sits on its own reef that a much larger area (750 ha) than Semak Daun Island itself, which is the only island in the reef I left early in the morning at about 5 am, because I did not want to miss the morning boat at Muara Angke. The journey to the harbor takes about 45 minutes. I was not down at the main gate, so I had to walk quite a distance to get to the main gate. The road is dirty, so I have to keep wearing a nose mask to reduce the very unpleasant smell. 
After arriving at the port I immediately boarded the boat to the Pramuka Island for transit later to the Semak Daun Island. Ship ticket price of Rp40,000 for one trip. The weather was very nice, so the scenery along the sea is very beautiful. After waiting for about 1 hour I arrived at Pramuka Island, and immediately went up to the small boat to the Semak Daun Island, the ticket price Rp20,000. Not long wait for about 30 minutes I've arrived at the Semak Daun Island. The scenery is very nice, the beach sand is white and clean. Me and my friends were immediately looking for a place to set up tents where to sleep for one night. We are divided into tasks, some are putting up tents, looking for firewood, and preparing logistics tools. When finished preparing everything, me and my friends immediately swim in the sea, there is also a fun to play sand on the beach, there is also take a pictures and selfies.

In the afternoon we sat on the beach while enjoying the sunset. In the evening we burned camp fire and also cooked dinner. Day getting late but me and my friends still keep chatting in front of the campfire until night. In the morning, we cleaned up our burnt remains overnight, and also the garbage that was around our tents. I go swimming again in the sea, others have fishing on the dock, some prepare breakfast. After all the exhausting and fun activities before going home me and my friends take pictures together to be a memories later. That was some moment when I camped on the Semak Daun Island.

0 komentar: